<electronics> A roughly fingertip-sized plastic cover attached to a spring-loaded, normally-open switch, which, when pressed, closes the switch. Typical examples are the keys on a computer or calculator keyboard and mouse buttons.

Last updated: 1997-07-07

Try this search on Wikipedia, OneLook, Google

Nearby terms:

purple wire « Purveyor « push « push-button » Push Down List » push media » PVC