Centrum voor Wiskunde en Informatica(CWI, Centre for Mathematics and Computer Science) An independent research institute active in the fields of mathematics and computer science. CWI also aims to transfer new knowledge in these fields to society, trade and industry CWI is funded for 70 percent by NWO, the National Organisation for Scientific Research. The remaining 30 percent is obtained through national and international programmes and contract research commissioned by industry. Address: Kruislaan 413, 1098 SJ Amsterdam, The Netherlands; P.O.Box 94079, 1090 GB Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Telephone: +31 (20) 5929 333. http://cwi.nl/. ftp://ftp.cwi.nl/pub/.