raster blaster

<hardware, jargon> (Cambridge) Specialised hardware for bitblt operations (a blitter). Allegedly inspired by "Rasta Blasta", British slang for the sort of portable stereo Americans call a "boom box" or "ghetto blaster".

[Jargon File]

Last updated: 1995-03-22

Try this search on Wikipedia, OneLook, Google

Nearby terms: RAS « RASP « raster « raster blaster » raster burn » raster font » rastergram


Copyright Denis Howe 1985

directoryold.com. General Business Directory. http://hotbookee.com.